Terms & Conditions
Our commitment to our clients
- All clients must complete a consultation form prior to treatment and will receive a 10 minute consultation in addition to their treatment.
- Treatments will only be conducted if Body & Mind Temple deems the treatment safe for the client to receive.
- GP/Consultant permission may be required before treatments can be provided.
- The therapist has the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate or sexual behaviour. The treatment fee will not be returned.
- Inappropriate behaviour can be reported to the relevant authorities.
- A booking is confirmed once Body & Mind Temple and the client have both agreed a date, time and duration for a treatment.
- Body and Mind Temple has the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours notice.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please give me enough time so I can fill the space, or a 50% charge may be applied.
- Vouchers are only valid for one use.
- Vouchers are only valid for 6 months of the issue date.
- Refunds are not available for vouchers.
- If you have a Gift Voucher or pre-paid treatment 50% of amount will be forfeited if you fail to give 24 hours notice when cancelling your appointment.
- Body & Mind Temple accepts payment in cash, bank transfer or through paypal.
- Payment will be collected prior the treatment.
- Client treatment details will not be discussed with anyone other than the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Consultations will only be discussed with the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Consultation Forms and treatment notes will be kept on file, securely by Body & Mind Temple.
- All clients must complete a consultation form prior to receiving treatments.
- By signing the consultation form, clients are giving Body & Mind Temple permission to hold records and data about them.
- Personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Body & Mind Temple may ask for your email address and by signing the consultation form you agree to receive emails from Body & Mind Temple regarding news, special offers and new treatments. You may update your details or unsubscribe at any time.
- Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The adult must give permission for the treatment to be performed.
- The adult must co-sign the client’s consultation form.
- The adult must be present in the room throughout the treatment.
Insurance & Ethics
- Body & Mind Temple is registered with FHT.
- Body & Mind Temple abides by the code of ethics provided by FHT.
- Body & Mind Temple is fully insured by Guild Holistic Therapy.